|Purchase order with 4 lines for DemoShoe
|Mixed LP receiving mobile device menu item
|Product variant bar code setup for DemoShoe
|Enter License Plate
2. As Mixed LP receiving allows receiving items from multiple purchase orders, we then need to enter the PO number we are going to be scanning items from.
|Enter Purchase order number
3. Now we have reached the page where we can start scanning in the barcodes. That's exactly what we are going to do, by scanning in 38White, corresponding to 1 unit of the DemoShoe product variant of size 38 and color White.
|Scanning the first product variant
4. After scanning the item we do not see any confirmation, but are presented with the same screen, allowing us to scan the next variant barcode, in this case, 38Black.
|Scanning the second product variant
5. At any point in time during the process, we can view the list of items already scanned, change PO number to receiving another purchase order, or complete the scanning for current LP, in our case, when it's full and we want to commence putaway operations.
|Mixed LP receiving - Available actions
6. When completing a license plate, we are first presented with an overview of all the items, and we can still edit the list by adjusting the quantities or removing some of the items from the list.
|Preview of the scanned items before completing LP
7. When we confirm the list by selecting the checkmark action at the bottom of the page, work will be generated for all the scanned purchase order lines with the respective quantities. This will use the same location directives and work templates as when scanning items in the "standard" way.
|Progress of creating receiving work