I am flying out to attend Technical Conference 2016 tomorrow morning. The conference is held in Seattle this year, and if you have not yet signed up, well, it's probably already too late :)
I hear there are at least 1300 participants coming this year, and we have a wide variety of sessions planned.
If you want to stop by and say hi, I'll be presenting a few things this year, and you can find the schedule online:
- An instructor led lab on building workspaces, a new concept in the latest version of Dynamics AX. This comes in two parts, 1 hour long each, and as a result you will have built a fully functional workspace with Tiles, Lists and Charts.
- An instructor led lab on integrating with the OData endpoint exposed by Dynamics AX with the help of the Data Entities. This is the future of many integration scenarios for AX, so don't miss your chance to learn how it's done.
- A breakout session talking about a highly discussed topic of what kind of skillset is required for AX developers with the move to the latest AX version.
- A breakout session talking about Warehouse management functionality in AX, more specifically, installing, configuring and using the Warehouse Mobile Devices Portal with the cloud release of Dynamics AX.
- A round table discussion on inbound and outbound ASN. We'd like to collect your feedback on the ASN solution in the release as of right now, and understand the use cases / tools you rely on for using ASN in your current implementations
See you all there!