- Added a new string field, MyOwnField, to WHSWorkTable.
- I also extended the form to display this field, so a user can modify it for an existing work order
- Added a new display method, requiresForklift, to WHSWorkTable.
- This is a common requirement we hear from customers - being able to quickly identify if special equipment is required for performing a work order.
- Note. I use a string as a return type instead of an enum, as the base logic does not handle enums "the right way" for display methods, thus presenting their integer representation on the mobile device, instead of the corresponding label.
- I also needed to extend the populateWorkDisplayMethods method on table WHSTmpFieldName, so my newly added display method shows up in the list, when configuring the mobile device menu item.
- Added a new integer field, MyOwnField, to WHSWorkLine.
- Added a new display method, crushabilityWeightPerUnit, to WHSWorkLine
- This allows to stack the items on the pallet (Target LP) so that the top layers do not crush the bottom ones.
- No need to modify the lookup logic here for configuration, as it's already generic.
|Work list with custom fields|
|Work pick line overview|